Skip to main content

Being Thankful

What is being thankful? 

- Being thankful is when you appreciate what you have. If you do not appreciate what you have you will keep on wanting more and more. " Being thankful with what you have while working toward what you want." (This quote can be worded differently but at the end it is the same.) This quote is saying that we have to enjoy what we have but to get what we want we have to work toward it. Many times people are not thankful until they lose something. That is learning that you have to be thankful the hard way.

How can I be thankful?

- You don't just have to be thankful on Thanksgiving, you can do it all year. Appreciating what you have or people in the world can bring a smile to yours or their face. I appreciate my parents for all their hard work. Another example are the teachers. My teachers work hard to keep us interested in online learning. By just saying how thankful you are to them, it brings joy to their faces.

What am I thankful for?

  • My parents, who love me
  • My younger sister who is very creative
  • My teachers, who work hard every day to make e-earning enjoyable
  • Healthcare Workers
  • The internet to connect with families and friends
  • Books to keep me reading  and happy
  • A cozy and safe home
  • Grocery Workers
  • TVs
  • Music





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Vacation Time

  I love going on vacation don't you? There are so many exciting places to visit, with things to do for every type of person. There are places for people who want to relax or go on an adventure. Below are some places I have traveled, that I would recommend going to! 1. Maldives We went to Maldives last summer and had an amazing time. I experienced a lot of firsts there. I went scuba diving for the first time in my life. Although it was not a full experience(the instructor teaching us held on to our oxygen tanks, to keep us from swimming away), we still saw so many amazing fish. There were so many different shapes and sizes along with colorful coral. We saw schools of fish, and they swam in between us. They were so close I could almost touch them. On top of seeing the sea animals we saw an abandoned shipwreck. It was a smaller sized ship compared to the ones in movies, but it was so cool! Another first I had there was walking on a white sand beach. These beaches are completely ...

My New Youtube Channel!!!

Recently I started a youtube channel! Can you guess what it is about???? BOOKS!!!!! During my school winter break, I spent a lot of time reading, and my sister suggested I make a youtube channel with book recommendations. As of right now, I will only be posting shorts, but once summer starts, I am going to post specific book review videos. It would be awesome to subscribe and like my current videos. Thank you!!! The channel link is below ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓ DiyasBookishCorner

A Little Bit About Me 2020

Hi, my name is Diya Sudhagar. I am currently eleven years old I have four people in my family including me. I have a little sister named Isha, who is in second grade at Welch Elementary. I also have my mom and dad. An area of interest that I have is singing. I came to be interested in it at a young age, maybe around 2 or 3. My parents enrolled me in Hindustani Classical Music when I was around 3-4. I am still learning now and I have performed  many times.  I listen to so many songs, when studying, eating, car rides, movies, restaurants, etc. I feel just that music is a special part of me.   My talents are reading, imagination, organizing, singing, and dancing. I use my talent of organizing to stay neat while doing schoolwork. I use the talent of dancing to dance with my family and friends when we put songs to dance to. My imaginations used when I just want to daydream/imagine things that aren’t true. For instance imagining…. meeting famous people!!! My reading ke...