Skip to main content

The Land Of Stories

The Land Of Stories is one of my favorite book series. One of my friends in 4th grade introduced it to me. I decided to try reading it and I loved it. One of the things I look for in books is thrill, at the end of some chapters I would just feel that surge of wanting to read more.

The first book in this series is The Wishing Spell: 

Summary:

Alex and Conner Bailey are to sixth graders who have no idea that their worlds are about to change. In this fast-paced adventure that uniquely combines our modern day world with the enchanting realm of classic fairytales.The Land of Stories tells the tale of twins Alex and Conner. Through the mysterious powers of a cherished book of stories, they leave their world behind and find themselves in a foreign land full of wonder and magic where they come face-to-face with the fairy tale characters they grew up reading about. But after a series of dangerous encounters with witches, wolves, goblins, and trolls alike, getting back home is going to be harder than they thought.....

The other books in the series are

  • The Enchantress Returns
  • A Grimm Warning
  • Beyond The Kingdoms
  • An Author's Odyssey
  • Worlds Collide




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Vacation Time

  I love going on vacation don't you? There are so many exciting places to visit, with things to do for every type of person. There are places for people who want to relax or go on an adventure. Below are some places I have traveled, that I would recommend going to! 1. Maldives We went to Maldives last summer and had an amazing time. I experienced a lot of firsts there. I went scuba diving for the first time in my life. Although it was not a full experience(the instructor teaching us held on to our oxygen tanks, to keep us from swimming away), we still saw so many amazing fish. There were so many different shapes and sizes along with colorful coral. We saw schools of fish, and they swam in between us. They were so close I could almost touch them. On top of seeing the sea animals we saw an abandoned shipwreck. It was a smaller sized ship compared to the ones in movies, but it was so cool! Another first I had there was walking on a white sand beach. These beaches are completely ...

My New Youtube Channel!!!

Recently I started a youtube channel! Can you guess what it is about???? BOOKS!!!!! During my school winter break, I spent a lot of time reading, and my sister suggested I make a youtube channel with book recommendations. As of right now, I will only be posting shorts, but once summer starts, I am going to post specific book review videos. It would be awesome to subscribe and like my current videos. Thank you!!! The channel link is below ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓ DiyasBookishCorner

A Little Bit About Me 2020

Hi, my name is Diya Sudhagar. I am currently eleven years old I have four people in my family including me. I have a little sister named Isha, who is in second grade at Welch Elementary. I also have my mom and dad. An area of interest that I have is singing. I came to be interested in it at a young age, maybe around 2 or 3. My parents enrolled me in Hindustani Classical Music when I was around 3-4. I am still learning now and I have performed  many times.  I listen to so many songs, when studying, eating, car rides, movies, restaurants, etc. I feel just that music is a special part of me.   My talents are reading, imagination, organizing, singing, and dancing. I use my talent of organizing to stay neat while doing schoolwork. I use the talent of dancing to dance with my family and friends when we put songs to dance to. My imaginations used when I just want to daydream/imagine things that aren’t true. For instance imagining…. meeting famous people!!! My reading ke...