Skip to main content

Sports

Pre-corona virus I used to play tennis at 5 Star Tennis. I loved playing there and always had so much fun. The coaches were always keeping us moving. Sports are there to keep us moving and happy. Many people played sports before corona virus or went to sports facilities. Now most people have to stay at home for the safety of themselves and the people. Not moving much makes your body stiff. Here are ways to stay active at home...
  • Do yoga, it is calming and relaxing
  • Take walks, jogs around your neighborhood, if you are not allowed to go outside do it inside. For instance just walk around the house. It also helps staying active
  • Play catch with a ball
  • You can do some sports inside your house or backyard, like soccer, basketball (if you have a hoop), dance, and swimming ( if you have a pool in you backyard)
  • Use a jump rope
  • Hula hoop
  • Play tag with a sibling or parent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Vacation Time

  I love going on vacation don't you? There are so many exciting places to visit, with things to do for every type of person. There are places for people who want to relax or go on an adventure. Below are some places I have traveled, that I would recommend going to! 1. Maldives We went to Maldives last summer and had an amazing time. I experienced a lot of firsts there. I went scuba diving for the first time in my life. Although it was not a full experience(the instructor teaching us held on to our oxygen tanks, to keep us from swimming away), we still saw so many amazing fish. There were so many different shapes and sizes along with colorful coral. We saw schools of fish, and they swam in between us. They were so close I could almost touch them. On top of seeing the sea animals we saw an abandoned shipwreck. It was a smaller sized ship compared to the ones in movies, but it was so cool! Another first I had there was walking on a white sand beach. These beaches are completely ...

My New Youtube Channel!!!

Recently I started a youtube channel! Can you guess what it is about???? BOOKS!!!!! During my school winter break, I spent a lot of time reading, and my sister suggested I make a youtube channel with book recommendations. As of right now, I will only be posting shorts, but once summer starts, I am going to post specific book review videos. It would be awesome to subscribe and like my current videos. Thank you!!! The channel link is below ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓ DiyasBookishCorner

How To Stay Focused When Studying

 School is very important, as is learning which is the whole point of school. When doing online work or homework for school you have to focus on it. What happens if you don't study for an important test? Most likely you won't get a grade you will be satisfied with. Some tips that I use to keep me focused from distracting myself are.... Stay away from social media(texting, watching videos, using phones, etc.) Taking small breaks Start as soon as possible Don't multitask Have a quiet and clean space to limit outside distractions Offer rewards if you finish your homework ( more tv time, candies, etc.) If you are talking to a friend about homework do not change to unnecessary topics (I only do this once in a while) Choose light music to help you focus Don't stay on the same subject for a long time Write down everything even if you know you will remember them