Skip to main content

Enhancing The Diamond Prologue

Enhancing The Diamond

Written By: Diya


Prologue


The museum guards heard a crash coming from the windows.  Somebody dressed in black enters the rare diamond exhibit. The alarm sounds, 20 guards enter the diamond exhibit.  The guards start saying who she is to one another, “ Kitty Cat” and “ What is Kitty Cat doing here.” She smiled sweetly at the museum guards and told them “ Time to go to sleep.” She puts on and oxygen mask  and opens a strange bottle. The guards suddenly realize what it is and try to run but Kitty Cat is too fast. Opening the bottle she rolls it toward the guards, strange hissy sounds start to realize into the space. The hissing sound is like a snake slithering to catch mice. The guards fall down and Kitty Cat gives an evil meow.  She walks toward the diamond and ties up the guards while walking. After she thinks she reaches close enough she gets ready to shatter the glass. A net suddenly releases out of nowhere silently she runs to the window.  She mutters to herself “I will get you diamond."


Stay tuned for Chapter 1 coming next week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Vacation Time

  I love going on vacation don't you? There are so many exciting places to visit, with things to do for every type of person. There are places for people who want to relax or go on an adventure. Below are some places I have traveled, that I would recommend going to! 1. Maldives We went to Maldives last summer and had an amazing time. I experienced a lot of firsts there. I went scuba diving for the first time in my life. Although it was not a full experience(the instructor teaching us held on to our oxygen tanks, to keep us from swimming away), we still saw so many amazing fish. There were so many different shapes and sizes along with colorful coral. We saw schools of fish, and they swam in between us. They were so close I could almost touch them. On top of seeing the sea animals we saw an abandoned shipwreck. It was a smaller sized ship compared to the ones in movies, but it was so cool! Another first I had there was walking on a white sand beach. These beaches are completely ...

My New Youtube Channel!!!

Recently I started a youtube channel! Can you guess what it is about???? BOOKS!!!!! During my school winter break, I spent a lot of time reading, and my sister suggested I make a youtube channel with book recommendations. As of right now, I will only be posting shorts, but once summer starts, I am going to post specific book review videos. It would be awesome to subscribe and like my current videos. Thank you!!! The channel link is below ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓ DiyasBookishCorner

A Little Bit About Me 2020

Hi, my name is Diya Sudhagar. I am currently eleven years old I have four people in my family including me. I have a little sister named Isha, who is in second grade at Welch Elementary. I also have my mom and dad. An area of interest that I have is singing. I came to be interested in it at a young age, maybe around 2 or 3. My parents enrolled me in Hindustani Classical Music when I was around 3-4. I am still learning now and I have performed  many times.  I listen to so many songs, when studying, eating, car rides, movies, restaurants, etc. I feel just that music is a special part of me.   My talents are reading, imagination, organizing, singing, and dancing. I use my talent of organizing to stay neat while doing schoolwork. I use the talent of dancing to dance with my family and friends when we put songs to dance to. My imaginations used when I just want to daydream/imagine things that aren’t true. For instance imagining…. meeting famous people!!! My reading ke...