Skip to main content

Happy Valentines Day

 Happy Late Valentines Day!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun celebrating it with my friends. Our parents had gone out for breakfast so my oldest friend who is in high school was babysitting us. We played so many games.

A game I enjoyed playing was LASER TAG!!!!! I loved it because I won every game as the second oldest. The other 3 kids were 7 and 8. We were so tired after we finished but we still wanted to play more.

We did a few crafts and making a mask was one of them. Out of all 5 of us mine was the plainest, while everybody else had completely filled theirs in. Before it was colored it reminded me of a panda so that is why I chose it.

We stayed there from the morning till the late afternoon, playing & chatting. I loved playing with them because they are all so active and fun to run around with.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Vacation Time

  I love going on vacation don't you? There are so many exciting places to visit, with things to do for every type of person. There are places for people who want to relax or go on an adventure. Below are some places I have traveled, that I would recommend going to! 1. Maldives We went to Maldives last summer and had an amazing time. I experienced a lot of firsts there. I went scuba diving for the first time in my life. Although it was not a full experience(the instructor teaching us held on to our oxygen tanks, to keep us from swimming away), we still saw so many amazing fish. There were so many different shapes and sizes along with colorful coral. We saw schools of fish, and they swam in between us. They were so close I could almost touch them. On top of seeing the sea animals we saw an abandoned shipwreck. It was a smaller sized ship compared to the ones in movies, but it was so cool! Another first I had there was walking on a white sand beach. These beaches are completely ...

My New Youtube Channel!!!

Recently I started a youtube channel! Can you guess what it is about???? BOOKS!!!!! During my school winter break, I spent a lot of time reading, and my sister suggested I make a youtube channel with book recommendations. As of right now, I will only be posting shorts, but once summer starts, I am going to post specific book review videos. It would be awesome to subscribe and like my current videos. Thank you!!! The channel link is below ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓ DiyasBookishCorner

How To Stay Focused When Studying

 School is very important, as is learning which is the whole point of school. When doing online work or homework for school you have to focus on it. What happens if you don't study for an important test? Most likely you won't get a grade you will be satisfied with. Some tips that I use to keep me focused from distracting myself are.... Stay away from social media(texting, watching videos, using phones, etc.) Taking small breaks Start as soon as possible Don't multitask Have a quiet and clean space to limit outside distractions Offer rewards if you finish your homework ( more tv time, candies, etc.) If you are talking to a friend about homework do not change to unnecessary topics (I only do this once in a while) Choose light music to help you focus Don't stay on the same subject for a long time Write down everything even if you know you will remember them